RealEstateShows.com is happy to announce an upgrade to our photo uploader.
This new version does not change the uploading interface but provides more robust code and fixes some issues that a few clients were encountering on Internet Explorer and Vista on the PC.
To enable the new uploader, you will have to load some ActiveX code onto your machine. This is a one time only installation.
To install the new uploader follow these steps:
1. Click one of the “Create” buttons on the main menu.
2. The create page will inform you that the ActiveX code needs to be installed.
3. There will be a yellow bar at the top of your browser window.
4. Click on the yellow bar and select “Install ActiveX”.
5. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click “Install”.
Some machines will not show the yellow bar but will automatically start
at step 5. Simply click “Install” and your software will be installed.
The ActiveX control will be installed on your machine and you will be able to upload images as before.