Ah, summer! In most areas of the country, this is when real estate action really heats up. It can be a busy time of year, but all that time spent out-and-about can help you bank up some great marketing material. Remember, one of the main perks for buyers in using a real estate agent is soaking up their local expertise. Keep your camera on hand and “collect” shots of your area to use in the future. Some ideas for you:
- It’s a great time to get pictures of neighborhood entries that you may want to use with future listings throughout the year. Neighborhoods look especially welcoming with bright flowers to beckon you home!
- Parks are at their greenest and absolute best. You’ll want some photos of smaller local parks, but don’t forget nearby state parks that may have added attractions. Many have trails for biking, horseback riding or hiking, or areas for reunions or celebrations.
- Golf courses and pools are full and welcoming! Highlight your area’s leisure activities in your blog or website and use an embedded Real Estate Show to engage your readers.
- This is a popular time of year for festivals, parades and town homecomings. If you’d like to show off your friendly town to incoming buyers, pictures from happy town gatherings is a great way to do it!
- Farmers’ markets, art walks and outdoor summer plays and concerts give a great taste what your area has to offer.
These ideas will help you fill out your Community tab in your Real Estate Shows inventory list, and they’re excellent blog fodder. (When you write about local highlights, it helps you to be seen as an expert on the community and be easily found by those doing their research on where they’d like to live.) Keep your camera handy and stock up on great summer photos!