The newest set of proclamations and trumpeting is around Video being the next great thing in real estate presentations. In fact, it is so great, say the trumpeters, that it will obsolete everything that came before it. So throw away your digital cameras. Say goodbye to all other forms of multimedia. They are about to become stone-age relics.
Not so fast.
In the coming weeks and months we will explore the depths of Internet marketing as it should be explored. Weâ€™ll look at:
- What works best in any given situation.
- How and why it works, or doesnâ€™t work.
- How to make certain that you, as a real estate professional, are getting the most bang for your buck.
- What you need to pay attention to in order to create the most effective presentations.
- What are the relative costs and return on your investment.
- How and why your presentations either build your brand â€“ or not.
- How to keep your eye on the right ball when creating any presentation and to always ask the questions:
- Is my presentation doing the utmost to help sell the home;
- Is my presentation helping me win new clients; and
- Is my presentation helping me build my brand/reputation.
So stay tuned.
Because video is not the right solution for everyone or every home. Our goal is to enable you to make the most informed, intelligent decisions about your marketing and to become a more effective Internet marketer and a more productive real estate professional.